SPIRITUAL HEALING WITH CHAKRA BALANCING
Please click here to see details of prices and for information about my training on how to become a Spiritual Healer, please click here.
What is Spiritual Healing?
- Spiritual healing is a safe, natural and holistic form of treatment. Healing works with electro-magnetic energy (the aura), present around all of us. The healer acts as a channel for a much higher, limitless source of energy, sometimes called the "prana" or "chi" energy. The healing energy that exists in the body can become depleted when a person is sick or stressed. Spiritual healing, by working with the aura and the chakras, can help to increase and balance that flow of energy, activating the body's natural ability to heal. Whilst spiritual in nature, healing is not a cult or religion; neither is it dependent on the belief of the person being healed.
Who can benefit from Spiritual Healing?
- People of all ages, including very young children, can respond to this treatment. It is a safe, natural, non-invasive and holistic way of treating many acute and chronic conditions, be they physical, emotional or spiritual. It works in harmony with all other treatments and therapies.
What will happen at a consultation?
- After taking a medical and lifestyle history, I will scan the aura of a client, to see which areas of the body and which chakras are out of balance. I use hands-on healing, as well as distance healing, working about six inches or more above the body. With the use of visualisations, I also help clients to balance and re-energise their chakras. They may experience sensations of hot, cold, energy pulses and pins and needles during a session, or nothing at all. They may see colours and images. This is all perfectly normal. Spiritual Healing is a gentle, non-invasive therapy and people should leave a session feeling calmer, lighter, more relaxed but energised and with a deep sense of well-being.
As energy imbalances are often the result of long-term issues, it may take more than one treatment to achieve long-term results. I believe in empowering people to help themselves and often include techniques and exercises that they can carry out regularly in their own time.
Tell me a little bit more about the chakras
- The word “Chakra” comes from the Sanskrit, meaning wheel or disk. They are the main energy centres of the body, through which we receive, process and transmit the experiences around us. The chakras are traditionally depicted as lotus flowers, each resonating at different frequencies and corresponding to the colours of the rainbow. Although the human energy system is said to have many chakras, the traditional Hindu system names 7 major ones. They are positioned within the spinal column from the coccyx to the crown of the head. They are known as the root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow (or third eye) and crown chakras. In order to lead a healthy, balanced life, we must look to care not only for physical dysfunctions but also to our emotional, mental and spiritual needs; the chakras provide a picture of the state of health within these 4 elements of ourselves as well as allowing us to work within their subtle energies to bring us more into balance. By maintaining an open and smooth flowing channel of energy through our chakras, we can pre-empt the onset of physical disease and bring ourselves into mental, emotional and spiritual harmony.
What is the aura?
- Beyond the material form of the body is a pulsating, dynamic field of energy known as the “aura”. Only now is science catching up with this concept, with pioneering neurophysiologists verifying that there are 2 primary electrical systems in the body. The first is the electrical current of the nervous system which governs our muscles, hormones and physical sensations; the second is a continuous electromagnetic radiation coming off our atoms which allows for an energy exchange between individuals and their environment. Each person’s unique energy field, surrounding them like a cocoon, is accessed and fed by a universal pool that is referred to as the Universal Life Force, “prana” or “chi”or “qi”. The aura, a vibrating energy field stores information about our state of health.