- I spent a large part of my career in retail management and marketing, becoming managing director and heading up a team of more than 900 people. I understand, at first hand, the stress of a demanding lifestyle whilst juggling a busy home life as a parent.
- Many years ago, I decided to break away from a corporate career to devote my time and energies to a more holistic way of life. I have now taught meditation and stress management for many years, through practical meditation techniques, visualisation exercises and breath awareness. I work from beginner to advanced level, with individuals, these days from my home In the past, I have worked with groups, and have lead workshops at holistic centres. I have also taught at local schools, and as an adviser for a number of national magazines, to help them produce articles on meditation. On a personal level, I have practised meditation for many years on a daily basis and understand the benefits at first hand.
- I qualified as a massage practitioner with the Massage Training Institute (MTI) in 1999 and have also undertaken courses in Deep Tissue Massage and Hot Stones Massage. I qualified as an Aromatherapist in 2001, with the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and continued to study at many further practitioner workshops. Although I no longer work within these therapies, I use my knowledge to advise within a Holistic Therapies and Holistic Life Coaching context.
- I completed two years of training, in 1999, to qualify as a Spiritual Healer. I have undertaken further courses and training over the years, to include chakra balancing and visualisation, spiritual meditation and Tarot reading within my work.
In 2019, after a few years of intensive study, I qualified as a Holistic Life Coach with the UK College of Holistic Training, obtaining a diploma, with distinction.
Although I work primarily with individuals on a one-to-one basis, I also teach meditation/mindfulness, tarot and spiritual healing. For further details please click here.
- I am fully insured with balens.co.uk and I am committed to my continuing professional development and through personal research.
For more details of my treatment prices please click here